Willis Furniture appreciates your business and wants your recent furniture purchase to be delivered as efficiently as possible. That's why we have created Red Carpet Delivery.
Red Carpet Delivery
- We will confirm your delivery in advance and give you a 3 hour window the day before.
- We will unpackage your merchandise.
- We will deluxe your merchandise:
- All items are fully assembled.
- Casegood pieces are cleaned inside and out and wiped down with a furniture specific cleaning product.
- All lighting is connected and tested.
- All parts are attached and checked.
- Upholstery is checked for workmanship, fit, and finish.
- Dining table tops are rubbed and leaves are checked for fit and finish.
- All tops are rubbed and wiped with a furniture specific cleaning product.
- All glass is cleaned.
- All moving parts are tested.
- All drawers and doors are tested and lubricated or adjusted if needed.
- Our delivery personnel are employees not contractors. We will carefully disassemble and load merchandise onto the truck in reverse order of deliveries. We will carefully blanket wrap each piece and we cover upholstery with plastic.
- We will place a red carpet in your entrance.
- We will use doorway bumper guards, if necessary.
- We will remove packing materials from your home.
- We will place your furniture where you want it in your home.
- We will dust and clean merchandise.
- We will vacuum the delivery area if necessary, before we leave.
More Delivery InformationOur delivery personnel are employees not contractors. We will carefully disassemble and load merchandise onto the truck in reverse order of deliveries. We will carefully blanket wrap each piece and we cover upholstery with plastic. We respect your home.
Delivery Days & Times Specific delivery days are scheduled for efficiency and predictability. Your furniture will be delivered on those specific days only. See your sales associate or designer for applicable stop charges for your area. Stop charges are not refundable. Delivery will occur between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm Tuesday through Saturday. We do not deliver pictures, lamps, or accessories. These can be picked up in our Customer Pick Up Area. Upon notification that your merchandise has arrived in our warehouse and is ready for delivery, you must schedule delivery within 30 days. If delivery or pick up can not be received at this time, we will gladly deliver your merchandise to the storage facility of you choice. After 30 days, if your merchandise has not been delivered, you must pay any remaining balance plus a monthly storage fee of $100 or a maximum of 10% of total sale, including sales tax.
Confirming Your Delivery The day before your delivery the delivery department will call and give you a 3 hour time window for your delivery. If our delivery staff is behind schedule we will call to inform you of the delay as soon as possibe. Our delivery department will call you to confirm you delivery date and address.
Balance Due At this time you must pay any remaining balance due through our Credit Office. Delivery Drivers do not accept payment. Custom Merchandise such as carpeting or window treatments must be paid in full prior to installation.
Preparation for your delivery Rooms must be cleared in preparation for your furniture delivery. Our drivers can remove or move existing furniture for a fee with prior approval from the delivery department. Please inform your sales associate or designer of any difficulties our delivery staff may have in your home. (ie. small entrances, spiral stairs, narrow halls, etc.) Difficult deliveries such as over balconies, through windows or deliveries above the 4th floor without an elevator will not be done by our delivery staff. We are unable to provide electrical hookups or movement of any electronics you might have. We are not equipped to handle such items as pool tables, pianos or other bulky specialty items. To insure safety or our drivers, you must remove animals, snow or other obstacles prior to delivery.
Special Needs Fee - $75.00 Per Piece
- Movement of furniture outside the room allocated for your new purchase (must sign a waiver of liability form).
- Moving of furniture upstairs or downstairs other than original piece being delivered.
- Hauling away old furniture (with prior approval only).
- Laying a rug pad for a rug purchased somewhere else.
- Special delivery requests requiring personnel of 4 or more (i.e. heavy piece, awkward pathways, upstairs deliveries requiring special handling such as over rails, laying flat, etc).