Borrowing inspiration from a multiplicity of sources, Tomlin is readily placed with your favorite bed design and adds to the telling of many design stories. Made with local and sustainably harvested solid Appalachian hardwood. Board-by-board lumber selection process captures the beauty of the wood. Built-to-order by a craftsperson who signs and dates the piece. Catalyzed lacquer top coat forms a clear, efficient, highly-protective barrier with a close-to-the-wood feel.
- Flush-fit inset drawer front
- Four sided precision drawer fit
- Clear, strong and stable solid ash drawer box
- Dovetail drawer box joinery
Drawers run smoothly on undermount soft-close, partial extension metal drawer glides.
- Standard hardware: Ring pulls and Gilcrest knob in Satin Brass, Polished Nickel, or Burnished