Red Carpet Delivery
- We will place a red carpet in your entrance.
- We will carefully blanket wrap each piece and we cover upholstery with plastic.
- We will carefully disassemble and load merchandise onto the truck in reverse order of deliveries.
- We will confirm your delivery in advance and give you a 3 hour window the day before.
- We will unpackage your merchandise.
Planning Your Delivery
Willis Furniture appreciates your new furniture purchase. We want to make sure that the delivery is problem-free. Here is important measurement and home environment information that you should consider before taking delivery.
Your Willis designer/salesperson will be happy to assist you in answering these questions:
- Will our delivery truck have easy access on your street?
- Is your driveway and any nearby sidewalks free of obstructions?
- Is your driveway large enough to accommodate a 26 ft truck?
- Will all of the furniture you purchased fit through your doorways, starting with the front door?
- Will your new furniture fit up your stairway?
- Are your home’s hallways large enough for our delivery personnel to carry your furniture through?
- Has space been made ready in your room (s) for your new furniture?
Confirming your Delivery
Our delivery department will call you to confirm you delivery date and address.
Delivery will occur between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm Tuesday through Saturday. We do not deliver pictures, lamps, or accessories. These can be picked up in our Customer Pick Up Area.
Preparation for your delivery Rooms must be cleared in preparation for your furniture delivery. Our drivers can remove or move existing furniture for a fee with prior approval from the delivery department.
Please inform your sales associate or designer of any difficulties our delivery staff may have in your home. (ie. small entrances, spiral stairs, narrow halls, etc.) Difficult deliveries such as over balconies, through windows or deliveries above the 4th floor without an elevator will not be done by our delivery staff. We are unable to provide electrical hookups or movement of any electronics you might have. We are not equipped to handle such items as pool tables, pianos or other bulky specialty items. To insure safety or our drivers, you must remove animals, snow or other obstacles prior to delivery.