Our Oxford Desk is a great perfomer. It's simple, sleek lines blend into the background of a room used most regularly for activites other than work. At 30 inches deep, this desk is designed as a free standing piece. Made with local and sustainably harvested solid Appalachian hardwood. Board-by-board lumber selection process captures the beauty of the wood. Built-to-order by a craftsperson who signs and dates the piece. Catalyzed lacquer top coat forms a clear, efficient, highly-protective barrier with a close-to-the-wood feel.
- Flush-fit inset drawer front
- Four sided precision drawer fit
- Clear, strong and stable solid ash drawer box
- Finished back allows piece to be 'floated' in a room
- Bar Pull in Satin Brass, Polished Nickel or Burnished
Drawer runs smoothly on sidemount, ball bearing drawer glides. Drawer front drops down for use as a keyboard tray.